F.Y.I…WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
ACCESSABILITY: Please mention special needs when tickets are purchased…
- American Sign Language available with 3 weeks notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices available free of charge in the office; turn off hearing aids.
- Handicap Parking in front of the building.
- Elevator next to the cafeteria; handicap persons should not go to the balcony.
- Wheel chairs accommodated on the orchestra level; blocking the aisle is prohibited.
ADDRESS: 1100 State Street, Ogdensburg, NY 13669.
AUDITORIUM OPENS: ½ hour prior to curtain.
CAMERAS, VIDEOTAPE, AUDIOTAPE: Including computers are prohibited.
CELL PHONES, PAGERS, CHIMES ON WATCHES: Turn off. Refrain from talking or texting.
CANCELLATIONS: OCP reserves the right to substitute shows without notice. Refunds are issued only if a substitution is not made. Notice will be made in local media or on Facebook.
CHILDREN: Must have tickets; 1 person/seat; No babes-in-arms.
CONCESSIONS: At both stairs to the balcony. Only bottled water is allowed in the auditorium.
CONTACT US: email@example.com; 315-393-2625. Leave a message so we can better serve you.
CURTAIN TIME: Usually 7:45 pm; check your tickets. Unwrap cough drops before the curtain goes up.
EMERGENCIES: Walk-do not run to the exit closest to your seat. Move away from the building.
EVALUATIONS: Of tonight’s performance; your input is important.
FACEBOOK.Com/OgdensburgCommandPerformances – Friend us!
HATS: Remove anything that can obscure another person’s view.
LATE SEATING: Only at times designated by the artist; you may have to sit in the back.
LOST & FOUND: Contact the Office 315-393-2625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAILING LIST: 315-393-2625 or email@example.com to receive notices of upcoming events.
PARKING: Free on State Street, in the Golden Dome lot, in the lot north of the auditorium.
- Reserved Parking for $1000+ Donors
PLAYBILLS: If you do not save your program, place it in the baskets at the auditoriums doors.
PREFERRED RESTAURANTS: Dine out before the show; show your ticket for special perks!
PRE-SHOW CHATS: 1 hour before most performances to enhance your enjoyment of the shows.
RESTROOMS: Inquire at the Box Office or from an Usher.
SMOKING: Prohibited by New York State Law.
- Box Office: Tuesday-Friday 1-4 pm & show days; 24 hour answering service 315-393-2625
- Website: www.ILoveTheatre.org
- Discounts: Available to “Friends”, Students, Seniors, Active Military, and Groups of 15 +.
- Service Fee: $6 per order.
- Delivery: Print at Home, Stamped Self-addressed Envelope, Pick up at Will Call
- Ticket Exchange/Replacement: No charge for Friends; Others $5/show
- Tax Deduction: Request a receipt if you’re going to miss a performance
- Tickets are Non-Refundable